As someone who doesn’t love a mess, I am always looking for ways for easy cleanup. A few Easter’s ago we were painting/dyeing eggs as a family. Since Juniper wasn’t old enough to grasp the concept Lindsay figured it would be safer to skip the vinegar and fizz rocks and instead use yogurt and food coloring.
The yogurt painting quickly digressed into a muddy mess of coagulated dairy all over the table, the eggs, Juniper, and Lindsay. I stood back in horror and would not get anywhere near them because of the mess. For some reason I just couldn’t handle it. So you can imagine my excitement when The Baby Cubby reached out to see if I would be interested in testing out some play mats by ezpz.
When the box arrived just 2 days later, I was really wowed by the quality and functionality of both the play and eating mats. They are made of silicone that is free of all the chemicals and have thought of everything when it comes to functionality. My focus here is on the expz play mat because the concept to me is so cool. No matter how many amazing images I’ve seen of this mat, I am still amazed with how much cooler it is in real life.
• The silicone will suction down to the table top to prevent it from slipping or sliding away.
• The flower compartments sized for the pincer grip and can hold any number of crafts or food. Juniper and Lindsay love to paint together so that’s the first thing we used ours for.
• A lip around the outer edge captures water, beads, or other materials that might tend to roll or slip away easily.
• These are dishwasher, microwave and oven safe (up to 350 degrees) which makes them great for all sorts of fun projects and makes the cleanup easy (I’m most excited about that one).
• And silicone is bendable and flexible — doesn’t fade, corrode or deteriorate. Which means we will have many years of enjoyment from this.
I would be remiss if I didn’t also mention the ezpz food mat. I feel like it is just as cool but in different ways. Mainly to prevent the baby on the way from throwing her bowl on the floor when she starts to eat solids.
Thanks to the awesome people at the Baby Cubby. If you’ve ever felt overwhelmed or discouraged about becoming a parent the Baby Cubby team is made up of parents who have been there. They seek out the highest quality and safest baby gear to provide to parents in a fun shopping experience. They will always price match, even amazon, so you know you’re getting a great deal; only carry the highest quality and safest gear so that you can shop confidently (my kind of company for sure!); oh and free shipping everyday (on orders over $49) at BabyCubby.com.
Definitely check out their site and their mission to make parenting together better. And if you like to craft, or if you’re like me and hate messes, then get yourself an ezpz mat.